Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ok so new blog, I should probably dole out the basic info. My name is Alice, I'm an adult, or at least a reasonable facsimile of an adult. I enjoy tea, television, books and movies. I am a complete and utter nerd and am not ashamed of it. I love Tolkien and am absolutely obsessed with Doctor Who. And all BBC programs for that matter. Well, almost all. I aspire to be an actress, but we'll just see where that goes. Yeah. As you can see I am also extremely eloquent.

I think that's all I'm going to tell you for now. I'll maintain an element of mystery.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Alice, I love that you used the word facsimile. And that you love Doctor Who. Marry me?

    -Thomas AKA "The demolitionizer"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU ALICE! And you blog. It's really swell. I love your Doctor Who shoutout. My blog has some hidden Who references as well. You're the best hetero soul mate a girl could ask for.
    -Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YO GUUUURL i kno u b a proud nerd. i respect dat, i respect dat. peace and blessinz 2 da world. alice, i wish u peace 2 gurl im gunna read more of yo blog you kno it
    ~~~Calypso Plotker~~~

    ReplyDelete